You can set up the feedback subject under the "Employee review meeting" tab. Feedback topics are not activated by default as the content of employee review meetings. Before you can enter new feedback threads, you must activate them in the employee review meeting as content.
Activate Feedback topics by default as the content of the employee review meeting
Follow these steps to include feedback subject by default as content for the employee review meeting for new employees:
- Click in umantis Employee management on Settings > Main settings > Modules & Accesses
- Click on in the section Default setting for contents of the employee review meeting (MAG) and activate feedback topics.
After saving, Feedback topics are set by default as the content of employee review meetings for all new employees.
Activate Feedback topics for existing employees as content of the employee review meeting
To activate Feedback topics for an existing employee, perform the following steps:
- Click on Employees > Employee directory > Select employee > Employee file tab > Settings tab > Edit settings (click on ) >Adjust view
- In the configuration mode, in the section Activated contents for the employee review meeting (MAG) show the Feedback topics.
- Exit the configuration mode and activate the feedback topics.
After saving, feedback topics are selected as the content of employee review meeting for this employee.
Enter new feedback topic:
To record a feedback topic, please first click on the year for which you would like to agree on the feedback topic. Select "Create new feedback topic" there.
Give the criterion a title (*mandatory field) and select the appropriate category. Optionally, you can also enter a date. Next, please fill in even the description for this. Similarly, you can also set a reminder for the employee via e-mail (check the box). If you want this feedback topic not to be invisible to the employee, please put a checkmark in the "Not visible for employee" box.
If you would like to enter other feedback topics, please check the "Enter other feedback subject" box and click on "Save". The topic is saved and you get into a new, empty window in which you can immediately enter another feedback topic (using the same procedure as above).
If feedback topics remain the same, you have the option of copying topics from other employees or from previous years by clicking on "Feedback topics from other employees or from previous years".
Under Actions, select "Agree" as soon as you have finished the records and want to freeze the feedback topics.
Examples of Feedback topics
- Account Manager