Employee directory - Career planning
In principle, this overview is the same as the employee directory. The overview is displayed only those users who have Access to the module on career planning. Under the "Career" table of the employee's profile, succession planning can be made for the position. However, succession planning is made primarily from the tab Jobs (employee management).
For each employee, the future potential and the exit risk can be defined under "Potential" in the "Employee review meeting" tab. This will then not only appear in the overview for career planning and in the column Vacancies in the List of vacancies, but also in the succession planning for the position for respectively assigned employee.
In contrast to the tab "potential", in which a periodic evaluation and display of employee potential is possible, the tab "career" (> Section "Potential and Risk" (if shown)) shows the respective currently applicable and stored potentials assessment.
Same rights as in employees directory
Features of this process view
The two columns for development potential and exit risk are especially interesting: With icons, they show the respective status that is defined based on your assessment of the employee. You will also find the same icons in the List of vacancies and in Succession planning under the tab "Vacancies".
|Development potential||Risk of leaving|
|High potential||Very high|
|At the right place||Normal|
|Not specified||Not specified|
- Send e-mail(s) from template
- Send e-mail(s) from template to the supervisor (HR)
- Send e-mail(s) with temporary template
- Create letter(s) from template
- Copy reminders from checklist
- Create new reminder for employees
- Deactivate standing out reminder
- Change status
- Create print view (ZIP archive)
- Produce print view as employee document
- Produce PDF as employee document
- Add to existing poll
- Add to new poll
- Assign to an event
- Export employee vacancies to Excel
- Display the selection in the employee directory