Behavioral criteria is defined as the evaluation criteria that are used to assess behavior. Under the "employee review meeting", you can set performance criteria. By default they are not activated as content of the employee review meeting. Before you can enter new behavioral criteria, you must activate them in the employee review meeting as content.
- 1 Activate behavioral criteria as content of the employee review meeting as a default setting.
- 2 Activate behavioral criteria as content of the employee review meeting as a default setting for existing employees.
- 3 Agreeing on behavioral criteria
- 4 Assessing behavioral criteria
- 5 Examples of behavioral criteria
- 6 Related subjects
Activate behavioral criteria as content of the employee review meeting as a default setting.
Follow these steps to activate behavioral criteria as content as a default setting for the employee review meeting for New employees:
- Click in umantis Employee management on Settings > Main settings > Modules & Accesses
- Click the section Default setting for content of the employee review meeting (ERM) and then activate behavioral criteria.
After saving, behavioral criteria are included as content of the employee review meetings for all New employees and set by default.
Activate behavioral criteria as content of the employee review meeting as a default setting for existing employees.
To activate behavioral criteria for an existing employee, take the following steps:
- Click on Employees > Employee directory > Select employee > Employee file tab > Settings tab > Edit settings (click on ) >Adjust view
- In the Configuration mode, show behavioral criteria in the section Content activated for the employee review meeting (ERM).
- Exit the Configuration mode and activate the behavioral criteria (Select "Yes").
After saving, behavioral criteria are activated as content of the employee review meeting for this employee.
Agreeing on behavioral criteria
To set behavioral criteria, please first click on the year for which you would like to set the behavioral criteria. Click on "Enter new behavioral criterion” to enter a new behavioral criterion for the selected employee.
Give the criterion a title (*mandatory field) and select the appropriate category. Optionally, you can also enter a date. Next, please fill in even the description for this. Similarly, you can also set a reminder for the employee via e-mail (check the box). If you want this behavioral criterion to be invisible to the employee, please check the "Not visible to employee" check box.
If you would like to enter other criteria, please check the checkbox "Enter other behavioral criteria" and click on "Save". The competency is saved and you get a new, empty window in which you can immediately enter another criterion using the same procedure as given above.
If criteria remain the same, you have the option of copying criteria for other employees or from previous years by clicking on "Behavioral criteria from others or from the past".
Under Actions, select "Agree" as soon as you have finished creating the entry and want to freeze the behavioral criteria.
Assessing behavioral criteria
From the link "Assess behavioral criteria", you navigate to the view in which you can assess the respective criteria according to the scale.
See also: Average calculations of employee assessments and Overall assessment.
Examples of behavioral criteria
- Account Manager
- Presentation technique
- Communication capability
- Networked thinking
- Willingness to change
- Stress withstanding ability
- Setting their own priorities